Alpine Grill Restaurant
Our ‘Alpine Grill’ Restaurant and Lounge at North West Castle overlooks our very own indoor curling ice rink. It is a great place for visitors and guests to relax and watch how the matches unfold on the ice, while enjoying a drink, a snack, lunch or an evening meal.
Open from October to April each year to coincide with Scotland’s curling season.
A selection of light snacks and meals are available each day from 11.30am to 9.00pm.
SAMPLE SANDWICH SELECTION
- Ayrshire Bacon Toastie £3.15
- Egg Mayonnaise £3.00
- Tuna Mayonnaise £3.25
- Ham with Arran Mustard £3.25
- Breast of Chicken £4.00
- Roast Beef with English Mustard or Horseraddish £4.25
- Salad - Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese & Egg £3.75
- Galloway Cheddar Cheese, Tomato & Egg £3.75
- Galloway Cheddar Cheese £3.00
- Galloway Cheddar Cheese & Tomato or Chutney £3.50
- Extra Fillings £0.30
All sandwiches served on brown or white bread