Privacy & Cookies
McMillan Hotels are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our web sites. Please read the following Privacy & Cookies to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
- By registering or placing a booking on our web sites, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
- When you visit, register or order products or services on our web sites you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your use of our web sites as well as information about you from messages you post to the web site and emails or letters you send to us.
- A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information a user supplies him or herself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies, however, enhance our web site performance in a number of ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our web site and personalising your experience on our site, making it more convenient for you.
Use of your information
- Your information will enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders.
- We will also use and analyse the information we collect to support, improve and develop our business.
- If you have completed forms where you have consented to join our mailing list, we may use your information to contact you, from time to time, for your views on our services and to notify you about changes or developments to our web site or our services.
- If you subscribe to McMillan Hotels then we will retain your email address on our mailing list giving details of new products, services, promotions, competitions and offers.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted and your details removed from our mailing list then please unsubscribe here.
Disclosure of your information
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owner.
Changes to web site information
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue the information available on the web site.
- Please note, the web site may, from time to time, contain typographical errors or inaccuracies, although we endeavour to avoid these at all times.
If you have any queries or further questions relating to our use of your information and our Privacy & Cookies then please contact The McMillan Hotels Group:
- Company Registration Number: 73544
Registered Office: North West Castle, Stranraer
VAT no: 853025936