Stranraer Oyster Festival 2017
15th - 17th September
The first Stranraer Oyster Festival is being held on 15th, 16th and 17th September 2017. The festival will celebrate the local produce and the coastal heritage of Stranraer, including Scotland’s only wild, native oyster fisher in Loch Ryan.
Come along and join us and book your Oyster Festival break at North West Castle. Our 2 Night Oyster Festival package starts from £136.00 per person and includes:
- 2 nights overnight accommodation
- full Scottish breakfast each morning
- seafood themed dinner on the Friday evening
- dinner on the Saturday evening
- 2 tickets to the 'Big Oyster Bash' with live music from The Dangleberries worth £30!
The Big Oyster Bash starts from 8.30pm in the Ice Rink at North West Castle with live music from The Dangleberries followed by a disco with DJ John Munro, also included is a hot buffet and prize draw.
Our Oyster Festival package is a minimum 2 night stay. 50% deposit required at the time of booking, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please click here for full booking terms & conditions.