Stranraer Oyster Festival
14th - 16th September 2018
The first Stranraer Oyster Festival is being held on 14th, 15th and 16th September 2018. The festival will celebrate the local produce and the coastal heritage of Stranraer, including Scotland’s only wild, native oyster fisher in Loch Ryan.
Come along and join us and book your Oyster Festival break at North West Castle. Our 2 Night Oyster Festival package starts from £136.00 per person and includes:
- 2 nights overnight accommodation
- full Scottish breakfast each morning
- seafood themed dinner on the Friday evening
- dinner on the Saturday evening
- 2 tickets to the 'Big Oyster Bash' with live music worth £30!
The Big Oyster Bash starts from 8.30pm in the Ice Rink at North West Castle with live music followed by a disco with DJ John Munro, also included is a hot buffet and prize draw.
Our Oyster Festival package is a minimum 2 night stay. 50% deposit required at the time of booking, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please click here for full booking terms & conditions.