Stay & Play Packages
Fernhill Hotel, along with our sister hotels within the McMillan Hotel group offers an excellent range of stay & play golf packages to all of its current, returning and new guests and also to its local visitors. While golfing in Scotland enjoys all year-round popularity and is a hobby and interest that is in the heart of many of our new and existing guests and visitors.
Fernhill Hotel offers itself to a perfect location as it is an excellent base with which to play all the golf courses available locally and especially Portpatrick (Dunskey) which is a short 100m walk from the hotel.
Stay & Play Packages at Fernhill Hotel can be either one, two or more nights and can be either on a Bed & Breakfast or Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis. All Stay & Play golf packages include one round of golf per night at either Creachmore (Stranraer)* Dunskey (Portpatrick)*, Wigtownshire County (Glenluce)* and the Cally Golf Course at Gatehouse of Fleet.
To find the best rates, please click here to visit our Offers page
* Please note that in addition to the quoted package price, there will be a supplementary charge of £4 per round to cover VAT on services provided by the third party golf club. This is an HMRC requirement.
5 Reasons to book your Stay & Play golf breat at Fernhill Hotel:
- Close proximity to Stranraer & Portpatrick Courses
- Turnberry & Southerness courses can be played en route
- Drying room & free club storage
- Use of leisure facilities at North West Castle when not playing
- Complimentary wifi
- Private parking
- Best value golf deals in the area