Have a Sparkling September
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast with a free glass of bubbly!
September Stay & Play Offer
Book a 2 night Stay & Play package with us during September and get 3 rounds for the price of 2!
Kids Stay Free!
Kids Stay Free during July & August!
Enjoy a memorable weekend of quality jazz in wonderful surrounding topped with warm Scottish hospitality from 19th - 21st October!
Portpatrick Lifeboat Week
Lifeboat Week is one of the highlights in Portpatrick and this year it starts on Sunday 2nd August.
The week long celebrations provide ideal entertainment for holiday makers and villagers alike. The week kicks off with the “Rib Raid” from across the water in Northern Ireland and culminates with a fun-packed Raft Race within the harbour and a firework display.
The week is packed with interesting and fun events organised by Portpatrick RNLI and the village community and is wonderful way for guests and locals to support our local Lifeboat
2015 Lifeboat Week Programme
Sunday 22nd August
- 12-2.00pm Sunday Lunch (Soup & Dessert) - Village Hall
- 2.30pm Open Air Church Service - Harbourside
- 3.00pm Loch Ryan Pipe Band - Shore Front
- 3.30pm Live Music - Crown Hotel
Monday 3rd August
- 10-12.00pm Catch that Crab! - Lifeboat Station
- 2.30pm Zumba Dancing - Village Hall
- 7.30pm Race Night! - Village Hall
Tuesday 4th August
- 1.00-4.30pm Ladies Golf Competition - Dunskey Golf Club
- 12-2.00pm Portpatriek's Got Talent - Lifeboat Station
- 3.00pm Family Fun Run - Village Hall
- 7.00pm Family Bingo Night - Village Hall
Wednesday 5th August
- Dunskey Golf Club Men's Annual RNLI Golf Competition
- 2.00pm Scruff's Pet Show - Village Hall
- 2.00pm Afternoon Tea with Aurea Quartet - Fernhill Hotel
- 7.00pm Family Quiz - Village Hall
- 9.00pm Live Music - Crown Hotel
Thursday 6th August
- 10.30-12.30pm Coffee Morning - Village Hall
- 1.30pm Zumba Dancing - Village Hall
- 2.00pm Children's Treasure Hunt - Lifeboat Station
- 7.00pm Portpatrick's Got Talent - Village Hall
- 9.00 Quiz Night - Harbour House
Friday 7th August
- 10-12.00pm Sandcastle Competition - Beachside
- 1.00pm Fancy Dress Competition & Kids Disco - Village Hall
- 6.30pm Raft Race - Harbour
- 9.30pm til Late - Dance - Village Hall (over 18's only)
Saturday 8th August
- 10-4.00pm RNLI Sea Safety Stand - Lifeboat Station
- 2.00pm Cliff Rescue Demonstration, HM Coastguard - Play Park
- 3.00pm Ward Shore Combined Exercise
- 4.00pm Newfoundland Dog Rescue Demonstration - Beach
- 8-10.30pm Wheel of Fortune, Crew Barbecue, Raffle Draw, Bonfire & Fireworks Display.